Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My very first shoot

I was like a kid in a candy store. A local photographer, that I have shot with before, invited me to come tag along on one of his photoshoots. He has been so helpful and offering advice for me to grow and I am so thankful for that. The model of course was lovely and such a joy to work with. It was such a nice evening outside - not too hot or muggy. As it was my first actual shoot, I was nervous as could be. I didn't want to get in the other photographers way as this was his shoot, but I also didn't want to walk away with nothing. So I jumped head first in the water to start shooting and learning. The only way you can advace yourself and your art is to learn from mistakes and practice. So this is what I did. And I am finally getting around to posting these.


Here are a few shots from the night.





No comments: