Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alex {2010 Seniors}

I absolutely LOVE shooting senior pictures! There is just something so special about these moments in every life. Maybe it's that young fulfilling energy they have or because this time in life presents so many questions and opportunities. These times are filled with so much joy and friendship, but at the same time full of wonder about the future and what it holds. It wasn't long ago when I was there, but it seems like so so far away now.

Thank you so much Alex for asking me to do your senior pictures. I had so much fun getting to know you and I know you will do great in whatever life brings your way. You have such a beautiful family and that even includes your little lovable dog, Tuff. Make sure you enjoy every moment of these last days of high school. Time will fly by faster than you realize.
Alex, I don't need to say this but you are absolutely stunning!
He is adorable and you're lucky I didn't take him home.

No comments: